Ranked 10TH AMONG
TOP 100 CRANE
OWNING COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA BY AMERICAN CRANES & TRANSPORT - 2013
Downloads Safety First!
NCSG is committed to the protection of our employees, contractors, customers and the general public with respect to health, safety and environment. “Safety First!” is our #1 core value and it is non-negotiable for NCSG employees. Being responsible for your own safety and the safety of your co-workers is a required mind-set by management and each individual employee.
NCSG believes that all incidents are preventable and as such, safety objectives are set at ZERO. It is expected that all company and contractor workers take every reasonable precaution to eliminate workplace incidents. No job is so urgent that it cannot be done safely. Unsafe conditions and/or work practices are not acceptable on company sites and must be corrected before work can continue.
NCSG safety recognition awards include:
- SC&RA's Safety Award - Crane & Rigging Group category - 2013 (NCSG/Northern Crane)
- ARHCA's Safety Award - Over 200,000 hours with zero lost time claims category - 2012 (NCSG/Northern Crane)
NCSG actively participate in the following pre-qualification registries:
NCSG is associated with the following organizations:
- Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Alberta Motor Transportation Association
- Alberta OH&S Council
- American Society of Safety Engineers (Practice Specialties: Engineering, Transportation, and Construction)
- Canadian Hoisting & Rigging Council
- Construction Owners Association of Alberta
- Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association