Ranked 10TH AMONG
TOP 100 CRANE
OWNING COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA BY AMERICAN CRANES & TRANSPORT - 2013
NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul Trans Tech
Founded in 1996, and known previously as Trans Tech Contracting Inc., NCSG/Trans Tech supplies specialized transportation services to the oil and gas, construction, mining, and forestry industries of western Canada (Alberta, B.C., Saskatchewan). NCSG/Trans Tech specializes in the loading, off-loading and setting of compressors and transformers as well as oil and gas plant skids and modules.
NCSG/Trans Tech offers the following services:
- Heavy haul transportation services, specializing in over-dimensional requirements
- Loading, off-loading and setting of equipment and modules via jack-and-slide
- Experienced personnel to supply precise quotations, planning and advice
- Storage facilities in Lamont on the “high-load corridor” route
- Trailers from 8 to 112 wheels
- Complete transportation services to 350 tons
NCSG/Trans Tech operates out of Edmonton, Alberta and Fort McMurray, Alberta.