Full-time professional engineers are on staff to supply hoisting and transportation related engineering services. The NCSG team of professional project managers assesses each job, provides equipment and personnel recommendations, and ensures that the work is completed in a safe, timely and professional manner.
As part of our full service package, NCSG can provide stamped engineered lift and heavy transportation plans. These technical drawings provide comprehensive engineered plans to ensure that all lifts and transportation jobs are performed according to specification and in a safe and certified manner.
Some of the lift plans that have been completed by NCSG’s Engineering Team include:
- Using 4 cranes simultaneously to hoist and turn a 153m, 53,000 lb. pipe onto racking
- Hoisting and sliding a 600,000 lb. generator into restricted space using an 8-leg Gantry system
- Lifting a 760,000 lb. gantry crane using 3 cranes for the pulp and paper industry
- Using multiple cranes to erect and disassemble the world’s tallest tower crane - Kroll 10000
- Using 10 cranes to support a 42” diameter pipe pull
Our engineering group also designs specialized rigging for complex jobs such as lifting large modules.