CAREERS AT NCSG
http://www2.virtualtrainingassistant.com/northcrane/content/ADM/ApprenticeApplicationTest/story.htmlCAREERS AT NCSG
DON'T SEE THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Canadian Locations:To submit a general resume for future consideration please foward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States Locations:To submit a general resume for future consideration please foward your resume to email@example.com
FOR CURRENT CANADIAN UNION-RELATED OPPORTUNITIES VISIT:
"NCSG is a big company with a small company feel, lots of opportunity for hardworking professionals to expand in their career!" - Engineer Technologist, Canada
"Working for NCSG as a crane operator is not just a job, it is hands down the best career move I have ever made." - Crane Operator, Canada
"My experience with NCSG has been nothing but positive and the support for personal growth that I have recieved from every level of this organization has been unsurpassed by any of my previous employers." - Branch Administrator, USA
WHY A CAREER WITH NCSG AND COMPANIES?
With just over 1000 employees, NCSG is one of the fastest growing Crane and Heavy Haul companies in North America. Our organization has experienced extraordinary growth and change during the past decade thanks largely to our continued commitment to safety, teamwork and to our growth strategy of expanding our fleet, our services, and our geographic presence. None of our success would be possible without our valued employees moving in the same direction in conjunction with our vision and mission. Our objective is to recruit, develop and retain talent. Subject to statutory law and collective agreements, NCSG candidates are selected solely on merit, abilities, skills and qualifications during our recruitment and selection process.
Some of the main fundamentals to NCSG’s culture are:
- Job safety is a focus for everyone: protecting our employees and the public is what we do
- Accountable, approachable and ethical management
- Effort is rewarded; advancement is based on merit and skills. Our practices are transparent, consistent and fair
- We encourage a healthy work life balance for our employees which in turn contributes to a great company culture
- Industry competitive remuneration, our employees enjoy a comprehensive total compensation package
- Professional atmosphere, all employees are treated with respect and dignity
OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE
- Comprehensive safety program with field level buy-in which directs the actions, policies, procedures and training for the safe delivery of our services and the protection of the environment.
- A team of employees with pride, integrity and strong work ethic
- The best: customer service, knowledge, equipment, and technology available today
- Operational excellence, engineering excellence, continuous improvement, and innovation
- Profitability and outstanding return on invested capital for our shareholders
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
Every staff member has a vital role to play in ensuring the success of our business. We will make every effort to support employees and to create an environment in which they can achieve their highest level of excellence. Our leaders and technical experts will always be on hand to support you with advice, coaching and mentoring.
OUR EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT INCLUDES:
- Virtual Training for all employees
- Safety Leadership training for supervisors and managers to ensure we meet our organizational goals and sustain the company’s future
- Developing and upgrading technical and non-technical skills to ensure our specialists are delivering best-in-class solutions to our customers
- Mentoring at all levels of our business to guide, support and motivate our people to reach their full potential
The diversity of our employees reflects the high priority we place on ensuring the complete integration of employees irrespective of gender, race, disability, status, religious or political affiliations and age. Our ability to bring together employees of diverse backgrounds and create a unified team gives NCSG an advantage in our industry.
We are proud to call ourselves an Equal Opportunity Employer!